Hey everyone! First, THANK YOU for your support with LogDNA. Many of you have reached out with amazing feedback and questions, we definitely have been listening and working hard to make things happen. It's been awhile since our last LogDNA product update and we've been busy!Here's a few major LogDNA product updates we wanted to share with you:
- Syslog ingestion now available!
- We now support ingesting logs from rsyslog, syslog-ng, and plain 'ol syslog. Secure TLS, custom ports, etc.
- You can find more details in our revised host install instructions.
- Ingestion Rest API published
- We released a REST-based ingestion API, so you can now programmatically send us your logs!
- You can find more detailed documentation on our API docs page.
- Node.JS library released
- Check out this great writeup from Riyadh, who discovered our Node library and integrated it with Winston for logging.You can also go directly to our open source Node.JS library on GitHub. We love the open source community, so please feel free to submit feedback as well as submit a PR to contribute to the project.We're missing libraries for other languages, so if you end up writing one, let us know and we'll feature you!
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Check out our integration with Elastic Beanstalk in our LogDNA product update.
- We recently closed a $1.3M seed round from amazing investors. More information can be found here.
This is just the beginning, we have huge plans for the future. Keep on reading our LogDNA product update for more!
Keep sending us your use cases and requirements and we'll keep improving LogDNA!
Thank you for your support and happy logging!
Chris NguyenCo-founder, LogDNA